TOP TEN WAYS TO PISS OFF A PHOTOGRAPHER

Skimming through the excellent Photoshelter Blog the other day I came across a article entitled
 "Top Ten Ways To Piss Off A Photographer " which made me chuckle, so many of the examples sounded familiar! It's been up a while now, I believe it was originally posted last summer but well worth a read.
Potential clients offering a photo credit as payment, simply pinching an image and using it without prior consent or attempting to rights grab an image in the small print of an agreement are occurrences I'm sure plenty of professional photographers have come across in their careers especially since the Industry has gone digital.
I signed up to Photoshelter recently as a way to have a website which doesn't just showcase my portfolio
but also acts as an archive with built in e-commerce and so far I'm extremely pleased with the results which you can see here,  tell me what you think and make sure you check out the link above from the Photoshelter blog and see how familiar you are with the ten examples....

Comments

Popular Posts